Monday, December 13, 2010

New Blog

Over the past few months I have been getting an error on my other blogger account when I try to log in. On top of that I am unable to change my email address from my old at&t email to my new gmail account. This poses a problem due to the fact that my at&t has been deleted because of a change of service.

So this is the answer… a new blog.

Now, this blog is going to be different from the last one. The old blog was centered on H2O Student Ministries of Sunset Chapel in Miami Florida. Although the new blog isn't centered on H2O, H2O will still be blogged about.

There is a 5 fold focus of this blog… God | Ministry | Leadership | Life | Media

Here's the reasons:
  1. God - I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord God and Savior. Part of that entails studying the Word of God to grow closer to him. So I'll blog about what God reveals to me through His word and the Holy Spirit.
  2. Ministry - God has called me into his service as a pastor. So I'll blog about whats happening in ministry in my personal ministry, and about whats happening in ministry around the world.
  3. Leadership - Part of being a pastor is that you also have to be a leader. I read a lot of leadership books and will blog about what I learn from them. What works and what doesn't.
  4. Life - I'm also the husband of a very beautiful girl named Bethany. We live in Miami Florida and our families are in Oklahoma, Togo West Africa, and Indiana. So from time to time I'll blog about whats happening in our lives to let them know whats happening.
  5. Media - Before becoming a pastor I was a Graphic Designer and Photographer. I still am. So I'll blog about my design and photography, and some stuff that I find or learn about it. There will also be blogs about video, marketing and advertising, and illustration.
The hope is that other ministers, leaders, families, and media people will gain something from this, and that God will be pleased with it.

Let me know about what you think about the posts, and what you would like for me to blog about with in the 5 fold purpose of this blog.

Through our Love and Faith in Jesus Christ our Savior,

Rev. Adam Weatherly

No comments:

Post a Comment